VirusGuard Semi-Transparent Pipe and Drape BarrierBMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ Safety Barrier Screen Kit
Safety Barrier Screen helps protect workspace teams
5 ft wide X 7ft 10" tall
- We are proud to offer BMT's cutting edge nanofiber filtration fabric.
- Fabric has the appearance of a window screen / see-through / talk-through / partial privacy
- 3-layer / 160 gsm / Inner NanoScreen™ functional core laminated between heavy-duty exterior screen face fabrics
- Can be placed between cubicles, to divide open floorplan workspaces, or industrial production line spaces to reduce spread of bacteria, allergens and many airborne droplets that carry a range of virus matter
- BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ Safety Barrier Screen helps protect workspace teams against the spread of many airborne droplets from other workspace teams
- OnlineEEI Pipe and Drape framework is (fixed) 7'10" in height (fits under 8ft ceilings) and 5' in width, with drape supports top and bottom.
- Contact us for custom drapery sizes or fabric rolls
- Click here to see how Covid spreads through the air https://english.elpais.com/society/2020-10-28/a-room-a-bar-and-a-class-how-the-coronavirus-is-spread-through-the-air.html?ssm=TW_CC
- Even properly fitting masks and technical filtration fabrics do not eliminate the risk of illness or death. BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ filtration fabrics are ASHRAE 52.2 tested and are engineered to block airborne particles in a filtration mesh pore density range of 20-800 nanometers. ASTM 2100 barrier testing & certification including VFE Viral Efficiency (ASTM F2101), BFE Bacterial Efficiency (ASTM F2101) and Particulate Efficiency (ASTM F2299 and F2100) as well as breathability (Differential Pressure, Delta P) are pending. It is always the responsibility of the end user of BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ filtration products to conduct their own testing and certification to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local safety requirements that apply to the final manufactured products.
Duvetyne Decorating FabricAvailable in Black
- No gloss flame retardant cotton fabric
- Commonly used for temporary masking and draping where light reflection is undesirable
- 100% Cotton brushed finish with topical F/R, 8 oz per linear yard
- Fire Retardant NFPA-701
- Typical applications include film and photographic studios and set, theatrical sets, and AV presentations
- Note on Care: Washing will remove flame retardant.
- 54" width, Bolt lengths: 25 and 50 yards
- Bulk quantities available upon request, please call or email
Adjustable Backdrop Kit Carry BagsUse with 7-12ft and 9-16ft kits
- Convenient for easy transport and storage of pipe and drape kits
- For Adjustable Backdrop Kit and any combinations of pipe and drape
- Reinforced Nylon Duffel style hand grip straps
- One Base Bag per kit recommended (holds up to 4 18x18in base plates)
- Pipe Bag can hold Uprights and Crossbars for multiple kits (up to 10 Uprights and 10 Crossbars)
- 8"X14" and 14"X16" bases slotted for easy storage
- 8in x 14in base for 3 ft uprights only. Use larger bases for taller uprights.
- Zinc Plated Steel or Black Powder Coat Finish
- Removable pin (included) holds upright securely
- 1.5 inch Pin for Fixed Height Uprites
- 2 inch pin for Adjustable Height Uprites
- Order Base Weights below for more stability