- This durable fabric has been the standard for Trade Show Drapes for many years.
- Its fire retardancy and ease of care has made it a legend.
- Machine Washable
- Fire Retardant Polyester
- Meets NFPA 701 rev99 and CA Fire Marshall
- 92in length for use with our Portable Kit and Break-Apart Uprites now available!
Covid 19 Infrastructure Support
- We're here to help! Same day response
- Call or email for expert temporary facilities planning
- 630-378-9119 OR Sales@OnlineEEI.com
- OnlineEEI has provided support for disaster relief efforts for many years.
- Our Pipe and Drape systems allow for portable, easy to set up temporary walls and rooms that do not require tools.
- Sound absorbing and black-out drapes available
- Send us a diagram of the rough dimensions, doorways, room sizes and desired traffic patterns needed- we will get to work on your proposal immediately
- Let us know when and where you need it and any other concerns.
- Contact us for reduced pricing and expedited handling for COVID response related purchases.
Portable Photo Booth7ft 10in Tall Free Standing Photo/Privacy Booth Enclosure
- Fixed Height Pipe and Drape Photo/Privacy Booth Package
- Perfect for ready to use Photo Booth Enclosures, Temporary Dressing Rooms, or other small areas where privacy is required.
- No camera or other photographic equipment is included
- Fits beneath 8ft ceilings
- Each side is adjustable between 4ft and 7ft in width
- Easy no tool set up/break down, less than 10 minutes!
- All pieces break down to 4 ft or smaller lengths for easy transportation and storage
- Premier Drapery Fabric available in 15 different colors 100% Certified Fire Retardant
- Umbra Drapes (Available in Black or Pearl White) Fire Retardant Polyester
- Fully Compatible with our other Pipe and Drape Products (1½" OD uprite posts)
- Available in standard aluminum or black powder coat finish (drape rods remain silver)
- Includes handy carrying bags!
Vinyl SheetingAvailable in Black and White
- Attractive, colorful flame retardant embossed vinyl sheeting
- Taffeta embossing
- Fire Retardant NFPA 701-CA Fire Marshall
- This inexpensive alternative to cloth is often used as a general purpose decorating fabric as well as for table top covering. Its superior opacity, deeper color. and fire retardant quality, make it a clear upgrade from the thin plastics found in party stores.
- Available Widths: 29"- 35"- 54" (approximate)
- Bolt lengths: 100 yards
VirusGuard Semi-Transparent Pipe and Drape BarrierBMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ Safety Barrier Screen Kit
Safety Barrier Screen helps protect workspace teams
5 ft wide X 7ft 10" tall
- We are proud to offer BMT's cutting edge nanofiber filtration fabric.
- Fabric has the appearance of a window screen / see-through / talk-through / partial privacy
- 3-layer / 160 gsm / Inner NanoScreen™ functional core laminated between heavy-duty exterior screen face fabrics
- Can be placed between cubicles, to divide open floorplan workspaces, or industrial production line spaces to reduce spread of bacteria, allergens and many airborne droplets that carry a range of virus matter
- BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ Safety Barrier Screen helps protect workspace teams against the spread of many airborne droplets from other workspace teams
- OnlineEEI Pipe and Drape framework is (fixed) 7'10" in height (fits under 8ft ceilings) and 5' in width, with drape supports top and bottom.
- Contact us for custom drapery sizes or fabric rolls
- Click here to see how Covid spreads through the air https://english.elpais.com/society/2020-10-28/a-room-a-bar-and-a-class-how-the-coronavirus-is-spread-through-the-air.html?ssm=TW_CC
- Even properly fitting masks and technical filtration fabrics do not eliminate the risk of illness or death. BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ filtration fabrics are ASHRAE 52.2 tested and are engineered to block airborne particles in a filtration mesh pore density range of 20-800 nanometers. ASTM 2100 barrier testing & certification including VFE Viral Efficiency (ASTM F2101), BFE Bacterial Efficiency (ASTM F2101) and Particulate Efficiency (ASTM F2299 and F2100) as well as breathability (Differential Pressure, Delta P) are pending. It is always the responsibility of the end user of BMT VirusGuard NanoScreen™ filtration products to conduct their own testing and certification to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local safety requirements that apply to the final manufactured products.
Phone or email for help designing Pipe and Drape temporary room and area dividers.